Math Bingo Games
Fun & Engaging Way to Learn Math
You might already know math bingo is a great way to teach kids math in a fun and engaging way! Let's get this math party started and help them learn some math skills! Continue on down the page - browse the topics and pick whatever one you need.
Math Bingo Basics...
You may already be familiar with the basic bingo rules. Either way, math bingo works the same way.
- The goal of the math bingo is for a player to cover 5 spaces in a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal row of their "bingo card" with game chips.
- Each player starts the game with a bingo card that containing a rectangular grid with 25 smaller rectangular spaces with a number in each space.
- A player is chosen as the designated caller for the game. In each round, the caller randomly chooses from a pile of "bingo cards" with math problems written on them and calls out the problem.
- For example, caller chooses a "bingo card" with 8 + 7 on it: players who have 15 on one of the spaces on their "bingo card", cover that space with a chip.
- The caller then chooses another random "bingo card" and reads the math problem. Play continues in this same way with players placing a chip on their "bingo card" if they have the answer that matches the math problem.
- The first player who covers a complete vertical, horizontal, or vertical line of their "bingo card" with markers and shouts, "BINGO" wins the game!
Addition Bingo up to 20
What You Need:
- Print the Bingo Cards page listed above and cut along the dashed lines to separate each of the individual bingo cards. Each page has 15 bingo cards to be cut out.
- Print off the Bingo Game Board page above. There are a total of 4 Bingo Boards on the, and each player gets one Bingo Board, so there can be 2 to 4 players.
The game will need a "caller", who is not necessarily a participant of the game.
- When the game begins, each player will cover the "Free Space" on their Bingo Board with one of their markers.
- Next, the "caller" reaches into the bag of fractions cards and randomly pulls out one and reads it aloud.
- Each player then locates the called out fraction on their Bingo board and covers it with one of the markers.
- After all players have placed a marker covering the fraction just called out by caller, play continues in this same manner.
- When a player or players has four spaces covered in a row in a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal line, they shout "BINGO", and they win the game!
Ready for More Math Bingo...
Whatever math skill you're teaching, we want to have you covered: Addition - Subtraction - Multiplication - Division - Fractions - and More... We'll be adding more soon, but feel free to let us know what you need!
Check out more math bingo games below:
The games are also a great way to help kids practice their problem-solving skills, as they have to think through each problem and come up with the correct answer.
Bingo math games are a great way to help kids understand basic math concepts like addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Bingo will keep them Engaged! Bingo math activities are not only fun and exciting for kids, they create real math learning opportunities for students of all levels, across a wide area of math content.
Are ready to get this math party started for your students and help them learn some math skills - continue on down the page - browse the topics and pick whatever one you need.