Multiplication Bingo Game
Grab your Multiplication Bingo Game Printable Free - bie and get your kids engaged and excited about math!
Multiplication Bingo: A Fun way to help the kiddos review
for an upcoming math test or quiz!
What You Need:
How To Play:
1) To start the game, each player selects an addition Bingo card and places a marker on the Free Space square.
2) Now you need a caller for each round. A good way to decide which player will be the caller for the first round of play, is to roll a pair of dice, and the player with the highest roll calls the first round of play. Each round, after the first round, players can take turns being the caller going clockwise around the table from the first caller.
Now Let the Games Begin!
3) The caller turns over the top card from the face-down off the pile, and says the multiplication statement out loud. Each player tries to come up with the answer on their own, and after they have their answer, they look to see if the answer is on their bingo card. If the answer is on their bingo card, they cover the answer with one of their markers. If not, they do nothing.
(Depending on what level of multiplication bingo you're playing, players may need to work out the problem on their scratch paper, but if it's just the time tables up to 12, scratch paper should not be needed).
- After the caller reads the card, the card is then placed aside in a discard pile. After all of the face-down cards are pulled and added to the discard pile, the discard pile is then shuffled by the next caller and turned face-down again so play can continue.
4) Play continues in the same way for each round with the caller reading the next multiplication bingo card.
- As soon as a player covers five squares in a row, vertically, horizontally, or diagonally, the yell "BINGO", and the are the winner!
*Important* At this point, the player/s who called "BINGO" will need to have their five markers in a row checked by one or more of the other players to ensure that the five spaces covered each match up to an equation card in the discard pile. Once that's verified, that player is the Winner! If not, the player/s must remove those five markers, and the game continues as before.
There can be more than one winner: If two or more players call "BINGO" at the same time, they can both be the winners! But if it's pretty clear which player calls "BINGO" before the other player, maybe you want to have that player be the winner and the other player the runner-up winner. The other player/s who also have five squares covered that same round are the runner-up winners.
Here's a Different Way To Play Multiplication Bingo
In this version of multiplication game bingo printable, players will be able to be a little more actively involved.
What You Need:
- Bingo Boards, one for each player.
- Bingo cards
How To Play:
1) Choose which players goes - you may want to roll a pair of dice and the player with the highest roll gets to go first.
2) The first player looks at their Bingo board and chooses a number in one of the squares and calls that number out loud.
3) Each player looks at their bingo board to see if the number called is showing on one of the squares. If so, they write down on their scratch a multiplication statement using the called out number.
For example, if the player called out the number "24", one of the following two multiplications statements could be written out by players who have "24" on their bingo board:
8 x 3 = 24
6 x 4 = 24
The players who write out a correct multiplication statement will now cover the number that was called out on their bingo board with one of their markers.
Note: It's important to have someone check (using the multiplication key or a calculator) whether or not the written multiplication statements of each player is true of false. If the written statement is false, the player who wrote the statement cannot cover a number on their board for that round. The person to check each time is the player who calls the number out loud. ** The player who calls the number must also write out a correct multiplication statement in order to place a marker on their board for that number. **
4) Play continues in the same way with the next player (in the clockwise direction) calling out an uncovered number from their bingo.
5) As soon as a player covers five five squares in a row, vertically, horizontally, or diagonally, they yell "BINGO", and the are the winner!
Multiplication Bingo Game Printable Free For All
Here's a multiplication bingo game free printable for 2-digit numbers.