Math Fact Games for Kids
Math fact games for kids keeps them motivated about math. When learning is fun, kids just learn better!
Skill: Practicing 10s facts with addition and subtraction.
Number of Players: 2 - 4
Object of the game: Be the first player to complete their game board.
- Decide which math facts, addition or subtraction, will be used for the game.
- Roll the dice to see who goes first. The player with the lower number starts.
- The first player rolls the die. If you are playing the addition fact
game, the player writes the number into a space in his game board to
correctly complete a sum of 10.
- Otherwise playing the subtraction fact game, the player writes the number in the space to make the correct difference sentence.
- The players take turns in order.
- If there is no place to write the number that a player rolls, his turn is over.
- The first player to complete her game board wins.
- After a player declares they have won by completing their game board,
the other player should check to see that their board is filled out
If you like this math facts game, you'll probably enjoy these:
Go to main Addition Games page
Go to main Classroom Math Games page
Return from Math Fact Games For Kids to Math Games Home
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.