Times Tables Games
Kids will love this simple and exciting times table game!
have some multiplication fun with these quick and easy times tables
games! Getting kids engaged in learning math is huge! Be sure to check
What You Need:
- Colored pencils (a different color for each player)
- The players take turns rolling the dice. The two numbers rolled are the two factors for that roll.
- The player outlines and colors a rectangle on the game board to match the pair of factors. Example: A player rolls a 4 and 5 on the dice. The player then colors a 4 by 5 rectangle anywhere on grid that is not already colored.
- The player then writes the equation (area) inside the rectangle. For our example, the player writes: 4 x 5 = 20.
- Players take turns doing the same.
- A player loses a turn when the rectangle cannot be drawn on the game board.
- Play continues until no player can draw another rectangle on board.
- The winner is the player with the most area (squares) colored!