Preschool Math Games
Give a child a head start in math with preschool math games! A great way to get your youngster motivated about learning math and having fun at the same time.
Mr. Silly Count
Grade Level: Preschool / Kindergarten
Number of Players: 2-4
Object of Game: Be the first to complete a silly drawing
- Body part cards (print off below)
- Index cards, each with a number from 1 to 9
- Mr. Silly Count stick figure (print off below)
- Two small paper bags
- Decide who goes first by drawing numbers from the number bag. The person with the highest number begins.
The player draws a body part card from the bag to learn what part he
will be adding to his stick figure. He draws a number card to learn how
many to add. He draws these on his paper, counting carefully. ***
- Other players continue in the same manner.
- The game ends when one player has drawn each of the body parts on his figure. He is the winner.
At the end of the game, each player counts the total number of each
body part he has added to his stick figure. He writes the numbers in the
blanks at the side of the page.
***See body part cards page for possible variations.
If you enjoyed this game, you may also want to check out more....
Quick Count - Counting by Twos: In this game preschoolers can learn how easy it is to count by twos. Just print off and they're ready to play and enjoy!
Counting to 100:
If your preschooler is a little bit ahead of the curve, you will find
these three activities are an entertaining way to help them reach the counting to 100 milestone.
Return from Preschool Math Games to Preschool Math Activities
Kindergarten Math Games
Learn With Math Games Home