Multiplication Table Games
Knowing times tables is an essential skill for successful students. Multiplication table games help kids improve their speed and accuracy on their time tables while at play! Win-Win!!
2 - 4
Materials Needed: Deck of playing cards
- Shuffle the cards and place face down in the middle of the players.
values to face cards from a regular deck, such as aces as one, jacks as ten, queens as eleven, kings as twelve.)
- Each player draws two cards, turns them both face up in front of them. After every has drawn their cards and placed them down on the table, everyone calls out the product of their two cards.
- Player two draws two cards and multiplies them to find the product.
- The player with the highest product takes all of cards that the players multiplied together in that round.
- In the event of a tie, put the cards in the middle. The players that tied should repeat the previous steps. Whoever wins the tie-breaker gets all of the cards from the tie as well as the new cards.
- Play continues until there all of the cards in the draw pile are gone.
- Everyone counts their cards and whichever player has the most cards is the winner! Have Fun!!
Here's some more multiplication games you should enjoy. 8 Rolls to 100
is a multiplication game using dice.
And how about Combine 4 Numbers. Two players compete by multiplying numbers on the game cards as they try to reach a target number.
Are you looking for some printable multiplication games?
Here's another free multiplication game that you can print to practice multiplication facts. All you need are two pair of dice and the game cards we provide.
Go to Multiplication GamesElementary Math GamesMiddle School GamesReturn from Multiplication Table Games to Learn With Math Games Home