Multiplication Math Tricks
Looking fast way to do multiplication! Learn some great multiplication math tricks that will save lots of time and impress friends and teachers.
The following are some simple math tricks you can do with numbers both humongous and small, which will indeed seem like magic to anyone watching you work!
Ready to improve your math skills using multiplication tricks and techniques! We'll start out with some simple ones and work our way up. Ready. O.k., Let's go.
Quick Way To Multiply By 9
- 1. Hold your hands in front of you with your fingers spread out.
- 2. For 9 X 3 bend your third finger down. (9 X 4 would be the fourth finger etc.)
- 3. You have 2 fingers in front of the bent finger and 7 after the bent finger
- 4. Thus the answer must be 27
- 5. This technique works for the 9 times tables up to 10.
Multiplying By 11 Quick
The 11 Times Rule #1
- 1. Take any number to 10 and multiply it by 11.
- 2. Multiply 11 by 3 to get 33, multiply 11 by 4 to get 44. Each number to 10 is just duplicated.
The 11 Times Rule #2
- 1. Use this strategy for two digit numbers only.
- 2. Multiply 11 by 18. Jot down 1 and 8 with a space between it. 1 --8.
- 3. Add the 8 and the 1 and put that number in the middle: 198
Math Finger Tricks and Games
: Check out video
to Learn and Practice the Multiplication Times Tables with these cool tricks.
Math TricksGo to Math Card TricksMultiplication GamesReturn from Multiplication Math Tricks to Math Games Home